For the Bechamel: For the Panne: For the Arancini:
- 2 Pouches Of SunRice Brown Rice
- 1 cup Sea Cuisine Cooked & Peeled Prawns, tails removed, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Parsley, finely chopped
- For the caper mayo: Mix capers, garlic, lemon and mayo in a bowl until well combined. Pop in the refrigerator until your arancini are made.
- For the Bechamel: Warm the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, being careful it doesn’t brown. Add the flour and stir quickly. Stir and cook the flour and butter mixture for 5 minutes. Slowly add a few tablespoons of the warmed milk, stirring thoroughly to combine. Add the remaining milk and whisk until smooth. Cook until the bechamel starts to bubble and thicken. Take off the heat, stir in parmesan, then set aside.
- For the Arancini: Microwave rice as per packet instructions. Fold the rice, prawns, garlic, chives and parsley through the bechamel sauce and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Once firm and chilled, roll into balls and start the panne process.
- To Panne: Heat the oil up to a high heat. Dip each arancini ball into flour, then egg wash, then breadcrumbs. Carefully place each ball into the hot oil and fry for approximately 5 minutes, tossing and turning so they become golden all over. Drain excess oil on kitchen towel and top with an extra sprinkling of herbs, parmesan and salt and devour while hot alongside the caper mayo.