- 1 tin (400g) Baked Beans
- 1 box (190g) Macaroni Cheese
- 1 pack (100g) Bacon Strips
- 3 Tbsp Oregano, chopped
- 4 Eggs
- Prepare macaroni cheese according to the packet instructions. Stir through oregano and bacon strips.
- Divide baked beans into 4 heatproof ramekins. Top with macaroni cheese mixture.
- Make a dip in the middle for the egg, then break an egg into each pot. Season.
- Insert the pots in the air fryer and cook 170°C for 10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking and the beans starts to bubble.