Xmas Roast Lamb Leg & Rainbow Root Veggies
- Take the lamb out of the fridge 30 mins before cooking to bring it to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a roasting pan and tray with baking paper.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, oil, thyme, lemon zest and salt and pepper in a bowl, then spread all over the lamb.
- Roast lamb until cooked to your liking, about 1 hour 15 minutes for medium or 1 hour 30 mins for more well done.
- To prepare hasselback potatoes: place a potato on a large metal spoon (to stop slicing all the way through) and slice into thin even splits. Lay hasselback potatoes & beets on lined baking tray and brush liberally with half of the melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for an hour.
- When you have half an hour to go, add the rest of the veggies (carrots and fennel) to pan, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- When the lamb is cooked to your liking remove from oven, cover with tin foil, and rest for 15 mins.
- Carve lamb and serve with rainbow root veggies and hasselback potatoes. Garnish with extra thyme.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket