Ingredients 1 small red onion ½ red cabbage 250g packet whole baby beetroot, drained and patted dry with paper towels 100g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ tub Seasons Gourmet Vegan Chunky Dips 3 Peppers, Cashew & Smoked Paprika
- ⅓ cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp Sultanas
- 100g vegan feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Italian Parsley
- Using a slicing blade, slice the red onion and cabbage. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a coarse grating blade, grate the beetroot. Add to the mixing bowl along with the spinach leaves.
- In a separate small bowl mix the Seasons Gourmet dip with the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice.
- Mix the dressing into the salad ingredients lightly tossing through. Add the radish and mint, then lightly toss again. Arrange on a serving platter or bowl.
- Scatter over sultanas, feta, almonds, pomegranate arils and parsley.