Warm Masala Salad with Naan Croutons
For the yoghurt dressing
- 1 packet of 4 Bean Supreme masala burgers (we love Bean Supreme)
- 1 packet spinach (we love Fresh Grower)
- 1 red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 carrot – thin peeled ribbons
- ½ cucumber – thin peeled ribbons
- A handful of Superb coriander (40g pack or potted herb)
- 4 naan bread – chopped into small triangle croutons (we love Giannis)
- 150g natural yoghurt (we love Anchor)
- 1 lemon – juice & zest
- ½ tsp cumin
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil – (we love Olivado)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Evenly spread the naan pieces over the tray, drizzle with a generous helping of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden, crispy and puffed
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt dressing ingredients and set aside
- Chop each masala burger into 6 pieces and heat according to the packet instructions.
- In a beautiful serving dish, layer the spinach, red onion, carrot, cucumber, coriander, masala burger, naan bread and drizzle over yoghurt dressing. Devour!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket