- 4 packs instant ramen
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pack store bought coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp peanut oil (we love Olivado)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small chilli, finely sliced
- Cook steep the noodles according to the instruction of the packets. Drain, then toss with sesame oil along with the vegetables, peanuts and mint.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the dressing. Season with extra fish sauce or sugar to taste, then pour over the salad. Toss to coat and then serve immediately.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket