Thai Fish Cakes with Herb Salad
- 4 Thai fish cakes
- 250g pack microwave rice, cooked (we used brown basmati and wild rice)
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
- Preheat your oven and cook fish cakes as per pack instruction.
- To make the salad, mix together the rice, herbs, capsicum, bean sprouts and chilli in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the mirin, sugar, lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil until well mixed. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Serve alongside the cooked fish cakes immediately.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket