- 8 smoked sausage - finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Olive Oil (optional)
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- A handful of Dill, chopped
- ½ cup cream
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 2 packets cooked pasta
- Heat a casserole dish over medium heat. Add butter. Fry the onion and garlic until soft and slightly golden.
- Add the sausage, tomato puree and dijon mustard and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the white wine and cook for 1 minute. Add the cream, capers, chives and cooked pasta.
- Toss until it the pasta sauce reaches a thick and creamy texture. Serve hot and devour immediately!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket