Strawberry & Orange Sangria Popsicles
- 1 punnet of strawberries - leaves removed - ¼ sliced
- 3 oranges - all skins removed, 2 segmented - keep the leftover flesh
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- A handful mint
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup golden granulated sugar
- 2 cups rosé wine
- 50 ml vodka
- freeze-dried berries
- In a food processor, blitz together the leftover orange flesh extra orange, rose and sugar until pureed. Strain and set aside.
- In the same food processor, blitz together the ¾ of the strawberries with the vodka,lime juice and mint. Set aside.
- Place the sliced strawberries, orange segments frozen raspberries and whole mint leaves in the popsicle mold up to the halfway point. Top with the orange rose mixture to the halfway point. Pop in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After the first layer has reasonably set, pour the strawberry vodka mixture on top to fill the mould and place sticks through the centre. Freeze for for a least 3 hours - overnight preferred.
- Dust with freeze- dried raspberries before serving!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket