Topping: Courgette fritters:
- 3 cups Courgette, grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp Mint, chopped
- 1 Free Range Egg
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, for frying
- Mix the goats cheese with chopped herbs in a small bowl. Pop in the fridge.
- Toss grated courgette with salt and place in a colander in the sink. Leave for 10 minutes then wring out any excess moisture. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Add remaining courgette fritter ingredients to the courgette bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry heaped tablespoons of fritter batter for 3 minutes on each side, until cooked and golden. Repeat with remaining fritter mixture.
- Serve courgette fritters loaded with herby goats cheese and salmon slices. Garnish with extra herbs, if desired.