Middle Eastern Beef Bowl with Dukkah
- For the carrots & chickpeas: lather carrots in harissa and oil and bake for 20 minutes on 200C. When you have 10 minutes to go, do the same to the chickpeas.
- For the Beef: Crank the BBQ up to full heat. Lather the beef in salt, pepper and oil. Char on the bbq for 25 minutes flipping every 5 minutes to get even char on all sides. Make sure bbq stays around 200C. Rest.
- Roll beef in Dukkah and thinly slice.
- To Assemble: Microwave the brown rice and quinoa cup as per packet instructions. Divide microwaved rice and quinoa into 4 bowls.
- Arrange beef, chickpeas, pomegranate seeds, spinach, carrots, hummus and olives in bowls and sprinkle with remaining dukkah. Top with fresh herbs and devour!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket