Ricotta, Tomato & Mini Leaf Basil Crostini
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally in 1cm thick pieces
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano ricotta
- ½ cup Olivado extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 cup Beekist chef’s selection tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup Superb Herb mini leaf basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill to 220C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the baguette slices on the trays, then drizzle both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place sliced tomatoes and basil leaves in a bowl. Drizzle oil and season with good amount of salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Slather the crostini with ricotta, top with the tomato mixture. Drizzle some more oil and garnish with extra basil leaves.
- Arrange on a serving platter and enjoy!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket