Plant Based Burger Buddha Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce
For the Thai Peanut sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200C.Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. On one tray, place plant based burgers. On the other tray, place kumara and broccoli. Drizzle oil over the kumara and broccoli. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden. Slice the burgers.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pouch instructions.
- Mix all ingredients of the Thai Peanut sauce. Set aside.
- In individual bowls, fill rice, then arrange roasted kumara, broccoli, avocado, tomato and pineapple attractively and pour over peanut sauce.
- Garnish with Thai basil and toasted peanuts and serve. Enjoy!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket