- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup of Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved ham, chopped
- 1/2 Hellers Pepperoni Salami, sliced
- tomato paste
- 2 sheets of ready-rolled pastry, thawed
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Add the capsicum, parsley, cheese and seasoning to bowl. Mix to combine.
- Spread tomato paste onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 2cm border along one side.
- Sprinkle the capsicum mixture over the top of the tomato paste evenly. Lay the salami slices over the top.
- Leaving the plain edge until the end, roll up the pastry to enclose the filling. Brush the plain edge with water and fold over to seal.
- Cut each roll into 1cm rounds and place onto trays that are covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket