Mediterranean Chicken Bake
- 5 – 6 potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 chicken stock pot/cube or 1 tbsp stock powder
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the potato pieces in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken in a roasting dish with the potatoes, capsicum and olives.
- In a saucepan heat together the wine or water with the stock pot or cube until dissolved. Pour this over the chicken then scatter over the thyme and season with pepper then drizzle over the remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket