- 100g kale leaves
- rock salt
- 1 & a half tbsp Olivado Liquid Coconut Oil
- To serve as a main meal:
- 200g Regal Marlborough King Salmon wood roasted portion
- smashed bite sized potatoes, we love Wilcox Piccolos (drizzled with oil, baked and squished with a fork)
- punnet of cherry tomatoes, we love NZ Hothouse Suga-Babes
- Just pluck leaves from your Superb Herb plant as required.
- Drizzle coconut oil and massage to coat the leaves. Sprinkle salt.
- Spread the kale leaves on a baking tray lined with non-stick grease-proof paper in a single layer.
- Put in a cold oven, then turn it on. Set to 170°C and leave to bake for 15 -20 minutes until the leaves are dry and crisp. Be careful not to burn them.
- While the kale chips are cooking, prepare your smoked salmon, tomatoes and crisp potatoes to serve if making the meal. See our recipe for smashed potatoes and warm the salmon. Blister the cherry tomatoes in a small oiled fry-pan.
- Drain kale on paper towels and serve on their own as a snack or with your salmon and potatoes as a main meal.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket