- Heat oven to 220C fan grill.
- l Line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the sourdough slices out on your baking tray and drizzle with a little veggie oil. Grill until golden on one side. Take out of the oven and flip sourdough.
- Mix mayo and 1-1 1/2 tbsp of miso in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place prawns, red onion, lime zest, sesame oil and miso in a food processor and pulse until just combined.
- On the flipped side of sourdough, spread 1 tsp of the miso mayo and spread 2 heaped tbsps of the prawn mixture on top. Place back under the grill for 5-7 minutes until prawn mixture is cooked through and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of fresh coriander, garlic chives and extra miso mayo.