- 1 large avocado
- 1 can (400g) Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 5 tbsp Hulled Tahini
- 1 cup Coriander
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 Lemons, juice only
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Extra Coriander
- Baguette to serve
- Process all ingredients except oil in a food processor until smooth for about 1 minute. Stream in the oil with the processor running and process a little longer until hummus is light and creamy. Taste, and season with salt & pepper.
- Mix smoked paprika with oil. Serve hummus topped with pumpkin seeds, extra coriander, paprika oil and more drizzles of oil.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket