- ½ loaf of Ploughmans Bakery Olive Oil, Herbs & Garlic bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- ½ tsp salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius. Line a flat tray with baking paper.
- Cut the first measure of Ploughmans bread in half. Place onto the prepared tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over dried herbs and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 5–10 mins until lightly golden.
- To assemble the platter, arrange the cheese, relish or chutneys, Ploughmans crostini and fresh bread pieces, cold cuts, olives, caper berries, capers, sun dried tomatoes and artichokes onto a chopping board. Pour Olivado omega oil into a bowl with a dash of balsamic vinegar and place this onto the platter. Sprinkle basil and thyme leaves over.
- Your guests or family can create their favourite combinations.