For the salad
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ⅛ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger , chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Lay the chicken fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes on each side, until cooked and golden.
- Heat the SunRice brown rice and buckwheat infused with Hainanese chicken pouches as per instructions.
- For the salad: combine carrot, cabbage, pickled ginger, spring onion, coriander, lime juice and sesame oil in a bowl. Mix.
- Serve rice, chicken and salad on four plates. Drizzle with tonkatsu sauce and Japanese mayonnaise. Sprinkle with spring onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve with lime and a cold pilsner.
Tip: Tonkatsu Sauce is a thick tangy and sweet sauce used for many Japanese style recipes. It can be found at International aisle of major supermarkets. You can make it at home by mixing 1/4 cup tomato ketchup, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tsp soy sauce.