- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Roll out each slice of bread until it’s very thin with a rolling pin. Lightly spread one side of each slice with the butter.
- Place the bread slices, buttered-side down, to line the muffin tray, pressing down to fit tightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl. Add the milk, salt, pepper, chicken and half the cheese. Spoon the mixture into the bread cases and sprinkle with rest of the cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes or until set.