Chicken, Broccolini, Lemon & Basil Risotto
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 to serve
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken stock
- A packet of broccolini, blanched
- A handful of fresh basil
- Olivado Basil Infused avocado oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200℃.
- In a large casserole, heat the oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt then saute until brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the onion and garlic until translucent. Add rice and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and cook until the liquid is almost evaporated, then add the chicken stock.
- Arrange the chicken back into the pan with the lemon slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered or until rice and chicken is cooked through.
- Arrange blanched broccolini and basil on top of the risotto.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese,basil infused oil and some freshly squeezed lemon juice to serve. Devour!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket