- 8 Black Mantou Buns, sliced in half through the centre
- 8 Rashers Streaky Bacon
- 1 Punnet Tomatoes
- 4 Cheddar Cheese slices, cut into 16 mini squares
- A Handful of fresh Superb Cress
- Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- In a non stick fry pan over a high heat, fry the bacon until golden and crispy.
- Steam the black Mantou buns as per packet instructions. When you have 2 minutes to go, add the slices of cheese on the bottom half and steam until cheese is melted.
- To assemble the BLT’s: Spread some tomato sauce on one half of the bun and mayonnaise on the other. Layer tomatoes, fresh cress and bacon in between.
- Devour while hot!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket