- 300g Pure South Beef Fillet, straight from fridge
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- 2 tbsp Capers, drained and chopped
- ½ cup Cornichons, sliced
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 dashes of Tabasco
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Woodland Free Range Egg Yolks
- Parsley & Micro Radish Greens
- French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Remove all fat from the meat and cut into pieces then place in the food processor and pulse until the meat is chopped finely. You can do this by hand with a sharp knife.
- Put the meat into a bowl. Add shallots, capers, cornichons, parsley, olive oil, tabasco, salt & pepper. Mix lightly with 2 forks then spoon the meat mixture into two shallow bowls, then flip onto 2 chilled plates. Make a small indent on top and nestle egg yolk (in the eggshell) in. Garnish and serve with toasted and buttered bread.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket