BBQ Japanese Meat Skewers
- 300g Pure South Lamb Rump, in thin strips
- 300g Pure South Beef Rib Eye
- 1 pack Waitoa Chicken Thighs, in thin strips
- 10 Sea Cuisine Raw Whole Black Tiger Prawns, shell removed
- Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil, for frying
- ¾ cup Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Airborne Rewarewa Honey, melted
- ¼ cup sake
- 2 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Mrs Rogers Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- Salt & pepper
- A handful of Superb Herb Garlic Chives, roughly chopped
- A sprinkle Alison’s Pantry Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Montana New Zealand Collection Big & Buttery Chardonnay
- Large resealable bags
- Metal skewers
- To Marinade: To make the marinade mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve half the marinade for grilling, then spoon the other half into 3 large resealable bags.
- Pop prawns, chicken and lamb each into the bag, move around in the marinade, then seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- To BBQ: Preheat BBQ to 200C.
- Thread the prawns, chicken and lamb onto skewers..
- Grill on the BBQ for 5-10 minutes, basting with the remaining marinade, and turning halfway. The prawns may cook quicker. When cooked to your liking, remove from grill , garnish with garlic chives, toasted sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve with a cold glass of Montana New Zealand Collection Big & Buttery Chardonnay.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket