Basil is very versatile, great for general health and making your own pesto will leave you with a superb sense of pride! INGREDIENTS
- 4-6 cloves garlic (depending on your pesto pungency pleasure)
- 75g pine nuts (We also love a mix of pinenuts and cashews, or even sunflower seeds)
- 75g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 100g fresh Superb basil (Try our mini leaf basil)
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- Place the garlic, parmesan, and pine nuts in your kitchen whizz and blend to a grunty paste (not too fine).
- Add the basil leaves and olive oil.
- Blend until you reach a desired paste. Season and use as required.