- 1.2kg butterflied lamb leg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 Pineapple, ½ diced and ½ sliced in rounds
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt & pepper
- 190g (1 bag) Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kit Kale with dressing
- 1 cup Coriander, chopped
- 250g (1 pouch) Steamed Brown Rice, to serve
- Extra coriander
- Extra lime
- Place diced pineapple, olive oil, fish sauce, honey, chilli, lime zest and juice in a deep dish and mix to combine. Place butterflied lamb in and season with salt & black pepper. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue over medium-high heat. Drain lamb from marinade and cook lamb for 4-5 minutes each side or until charred. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for a further 15-20 minutes, turning and glazing with remaining marinade, or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat, set aside on a plate covered loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Barbecue the pineapple slices with a drizzle of oil for 2-3 minutes each side or until charred.
- Place kale salad mix in a large bowl, add coriander and dressing. Season and toss to coat.
- Slice lamb and serve with kale salad, pineapple, rice, extra chilli (optional), lime wedges and coriander sprigs.
Lamb shoulder or lamb leg (bone-in) would also work well in this recipe. Any leftover lamb can be used in a pita or wrap with salad for a delicious lunch.