Baked Camembert with Thyme
- 125g round of camembert cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, sliced
- 2 fresh Superb thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons Pinot Gris
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Crackers to serve, we love 180 Degrees Walnut Oat
This baked camembert is perfect for the pre-party platter. Serve with scrumptious crackers and a glass of chilled pinot gris.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC
- Remove cheese from wrapping and place in an oven-proof dish – preferably one that is not too much bigger than the cheese.
- Stud the cheese with the garlic slices and Superb thyme sprigs. Pour wine over and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve it with your favourite crackers or soft bread.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket