Bacon & Egg Breakfast Cups
- 12 rashers streaky bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked potatoes, diced
- 50g feta cheese
- ½ cup grated edam cheese
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh Superb parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cut the bacon rashers in half lengthways. In a non-stick muffin tray, wrap the rashers around the insides of the cups to create a bacon case for the egg mixture.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, then whisk. Add the spring onion, potato, feta, grated cheese, sundried tomatoes and parsley. Season, and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the egg mixture into the muffin tray cups, then place into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg mixture is cooked through (this will be indicated by the center not wobbling when shaken).
- Leave to cool slightly, the remove from the tray. Serve warm or cold.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket