Bacon and nectarine balsamic bites
- 3 California Stone Fruit nectarines, cut into quarter wedges, stone discarded
- 12 Streaky Bacon rashers
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil and Basil
- A handful of Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp blueberry balsamic drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the stone fruit into slices.
- Wrap strips of bacon around the stone fruit pieces. Place onto the prepared tray. Drizzle with avocado oil and basil.
- Cook for 10–12 minutes, or until bacon and stone fruit have softened.
- Change the oven to grill. Continue to cook for 3–7 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Place onto a serving platter and drizzle with blueberry balsamic drizzle.
- Scatter over basil leaves and serve.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket