- 1 packet (500g) pasta tortiglioni
- Cook the tortiglioni according to pack directions. Meanwhile make the pesto.
- In a non-stick frying pan over medium heat toast the almonds for 3-4 minutes.
- Add almonds and all remaining ingredients to a blender and pulse until chunky, adding oil as needed and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the paste is cooked, drain (reserve ½ cup of pasta water). In a large pot or frying pan over medium heat, mix pasta with pesto and reserved pasta water. Toss through spinach leaves. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan and extra sage leaves.