- 12 slices of bread
- Avocado Cooking Oil (for brushing the muffin tin and bread)
- 1 jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup grated colby cheese
- 125g streaky bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- A handful of Oregano, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease muffin tin with oil.
- Cut the crusts off the slices of bread. One at a time, place each slice over a muffin hole and gently press the bread to form a cup (if the bread breaks up, it is okay, just stick it back in the torn place).
- Brush each bread cup with oil. Fill each cup with a spoonful of pizza sauce, some grated cheese, sprinkle over the crispy bacon and fresh oregano (if using).
- Bake for 5–6 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Let them cool in the tin for a while before you remove.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket