What kid doesn’t love crackers and dips? Make our two minute cheesy herb dip for lunchbox or after school snacks. Our Garlic Chives is the perfect combination flavour between Onion and Garlic so it makes it a super easy and quick delicious homemade dip!
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1 large handful of Superb Herb Garlic Chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Wholegrain Brown Rice Crackers
- veggies cut in sticks or whole!
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, garlic chives and salt and pepper. Season to taste.
- Serve with topping of chopped garlic chives, and use rice crackers and as many veggies as you feel so you can dip away the goodness!