Chicken with Blue Cheese, Cress and Kale Salad
- 1 Superb Herb Cress plant, leaves only
- 1 Superb Herb Kale plant, leaves only
- 1 half wheel blue cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup cherry balsamic vinaigrette (or homemade maple dressing see below)
- To serve: Free range chicken, rotisserie roasted on the bbq
- In a bowl, toss together the cress and kale. Dot over small pieces of the blue cheese and sprinkle the walnuts, then set aside. Season to taste and drizzle over Barker’s Cherry Balsamic vinaigrette. Serve with your freshly roasted rotisserie chook.
- Alternative tip: Try a maple dressing…
- In a jug or jar, whisk or shake together maple syrup, vinegar and olive oil until it all thickens slightly. Season to taste, then drizzle over the salad just before serving (use 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, 2 tablespoons apple cider or white wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket