Chicken & Kūmara Chips With Avocado Mayo
- 1 box Waitoa Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 Orange kūmara (about 500g), sliced into 1 cm chips
- 1 tsp Paprika (optional)
- 2 tsp Lemon pepper
- 2 NZ Avocados, scooped
- 2 tsp DYC Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Italian Parsley
- 2 tsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl toss prepared kūmara with oil, paprika (if using) and lemon pepper.
- Lay chicken tenders on a baking tray and kūmara chips on the other. Bake chicken and kūmara for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden and cooked.
- Blend avocado mayo ingredients until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken and chips with avocado mayo. Yum!
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket